For starters, I have a new job working at at a local Preschool. It is VERY different for me to go from middle school English curriculum to such little ones, but I enjoy it and LOVE having Liam come to work with me each day. He is right down the hall and I take my breaks visiting him.

Last weekend was the Fouhey October birthdays celebration. We had a nice day in Danvers and celebrated birthdays for me, Kerry, and Dad with all the kids. Thanks for the great day, Grammy!
Liam and I have already caught the first bug floating around the school, but that is to be expected with so many young kids around. We are on the mend and planning to head to the Berkshires for a Hanson family party.
Next week is going to be a BIG week for Liam. He is having his surgery and will be spending a few days at Children's Hospital (poor kid). I'll update the blog post-surgery!
1 comment:
good luck Liam!
Post a Comment