It has been one heck of a month, but I do believe that things will calm down a bit now. I am still adjusting to a VERY different line of work, and Joe is adjusting to having a working wife again, lol. Liam is doing great! He had a cyctoscopy, ureteral reimplant surgery, and a circumcision all on 10/16. He is doing remarkeably well all things considered and we are all happy to be home again. Our hospital stay was cut is half because he is a super trooper and bounced back quickly.
I go back to work Tuesday, but thankfully we have family and friends helping us out this coming week so he can stay home and heal all week. These were taken the day after he came home from the hospital:
There will be an update following Halloween so I can post a pic of him in his costume!
No comments:
Post a Comment